The #MeToo Campaign opened the floodgates of women & men telling their stories about sexual abuse and misconduct. Intimidation, harassment, threats and online shaming are just a few of the tactics used to detract, discredit & defame those who speak up against power, prestige and money.
Hillary Clinton has endured more than 25 years of accusations, conspiracy theories (Pizzagate) and blatant lies about her personal and family life, her professional reputation & the Clinton Foundation.
Instrumental in the organized campaign to destroy Secretary Clinton in the 2016 elections is America Rising PAC, an altRIGHT GOP opposition research firm. Funded by limitless dark money, their stated goal is to “focus on tracking Democrats’ possible 2020 contenders and developing a negative narrative on them early and often.” https://americarisingblue.com/america-rising-pac-weaponizing-democrat-opposition-research/
On Thursday, November 30, 2017 a Google alert was issued in Spanish on “Mayor San Juan”, Puerto Rico.
The Mayor of San Juan is Carmen Yulin Cruz, an outspoken defender of the people of Puerto Rico after Hurricanes Irma & Maria demolished the island Sept 20, 2017. Since her passionate SOS plea on September 29,
Mayor Cruz has been under severe online attacks from America Rising PAC and known operative / troll Mike Cernovich himself. Purveyor of Fake News and propaganda, Cernovich Media is responsible for promulgating the infamous Pizzagate child, sex slavery conspiracy against Hillary Clinton.
The links in the Google Alert on “Mayor San Juan” go to various pornographics sites such as StuntOffer .com with disclaimer “this site contains nude photos of people you know” amidst images of naked women, some of which bear a resembllance to Mayor Cruz.
This political attack comes on the heels of Mayor Cruz’s appearances in the last couple days on mainland TV shows – Rachel Maddow, Stephen Colbert among many others.
As an opposition researcher (AmericaRisingBLUE.com), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), webmaster and social media analyst I know how to push back the negative content against Mayor Carmen – and other women Senator Elizabeth “Pocahontus” Warren, Rep Frederica Wilson, the Gold Star family of Niger hero LaDavid Johnson, Secretary Hillary “Crooked” Clinton.
Time is of the essence.
Now it is time for us to defend and protect her. We are here to fight for her and other political women their opponents seek to destroy.
In order to mitigate the amplitude of the negative data in the search engines, we must immediately counter with positive content about Carmen Yulin Cruz, Mayor San Juan, Puerto Rico, her accomplishments and her work helping everyone she can in Puerto Rico.
I request $3000 in order to accomplish the following in 21 work days Dec 1 – December 21, 2017:
1) immediately hire SEO / Tech Myke Folks and Social Media Analyst Debi McCain to devise, organize and implement the counter campaign with Darlene Brice, AmericaRisingBLUE.com.
2) develop websites LeaveHerAlone.info and HelpUsWeAreDying.info which will inform, educate, detail, chronical, document our efforts / strategies to STOP ONLINE SHAMING OF POLITICAL WOMEN.
3) write, gather, assemble stories, photos, graphics, links to flood the se’s with specific positive content on keywords Mayor San Juan, Carmen Yulin Cruz, Mayor Puerto Rico, Mayor Carmen, Carmen Cruz (and others).
4) upload, amplify positive content to multiple sites, forums, BBs, social media threads, etc. Monitor se’s.
5) research laws, regulations and policies about online shaming, trolling and spreading propaganda.
6) document, report all violations to appropriate Internet platforms, Twitter, FaceBook and others. This information will be available online for additional rapid response counter campaigns for other political women under attack.
Thank you for your attention, assistance, consideration, contribution, donations, paticipation in this “Leave Her Alone” GoFundMe campaign to defend and protect Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, San Juan, Puerto Rico from online shaming / trolling. Peace.
research @AmericaRisingBLUE .com